Need some help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
Not sure if this should go here or in general.. BUT.. Me and joes 6th year wedding anniversary is coming up and we want to do something special. BAD thing is that we arent gonna be able to go for long, 2 days max.. so it should be driving distance from valdosta. I would love to go to a resort that has spa's and alot of activities from the hotel, any ideas?? Basically looking for somewhere in florida.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
orlando?

dont know how close it is. also never been there :D but there is a comp tech school place north of it in a place called winter park. the school is "full sail" ... :dunno

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
Yea, orlando would be great. We just need to find a place to stay. I also know that orlando is crowded! LOL.. Ive been there a few times.

Sim

Reaction score
Tokenz
30.11z
Hm. Maybe you two could take a short lesson on something together...you know, kinda how like in Daytona, they have the driving school thing...?

Lemme go look for a little while, and I'll get back to ya on this. lol

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
let me know what you find.. I would LOVE to find a relationship camp or something .. you know, for romance and sex. :D :D (kidding joe)
We want to do something adventurous. :)

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
WELL.. As for the threesome.. well, I am sorry but I dont like to share. ;)

We have decided to do something with seaworld in orlando, so now we just need to find some place close to there. :hump

78,864Threads
2,185,191Messages
4,953Members
Back