name some of your fav fantasy fiction books

Users who are viewing this thread

butterflylover

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.87z
Some of mine are the nightworld series by L.J. Smith,the forbidden game by L.J. Smith,the mortal instruments by Cassandra Clare.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Knotical

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I would have to say pretty much anything written by R. A. Salvatore. I have also enjoyed some of the Wheel of Time series (have only gotten through about three or four of them).

Joker99352

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Chronicles of Narnia is excellent, but I feel like those and Lord of the Rings are the go-to answers. I generally don't read much fantasy, but those have been quite memorable. They're good for readers of all ages, too, as long as the language isn't too difficult.

pandandesign

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite fantasy fiction novels are Vampire Academy and House of Night series. I like the Vampire Academy series a lot, which is written by my favorite author Richelle Mead.

drkn335

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I have already read the house of night series which aren't bad. I recently read the (and please don't laugh) Runescape books (because I used to be a huge fan when I was younger) for a joke, and they were actually some of the best fantasy books I have read, like ever haha. So yeah, give that a shot if you have ever liked RPG's or books to do with fighting monsters.

isabbbela

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorites are Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Divergent!!! Those are awesome series, really well written, that will make you want to keep reading all night long and not stop until you are done!! They are in order for me from my absolute favorite to second and third. But all are definitely worth it!!

BelgianRockfan2

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have already read the house of night series which aren't bad. I recently read the (and please don't laugh) Runescape books (because I used to be a huge fan when I was younger) for a joke, and they were actually some of the best fantasy books I have read, like ever haha. So yeah, give that a shot if you have ever liked RPG's or books to do with fighting monsters.

There are runescape books? Could you give me some titles or authors please?

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back