My wife....

Users who are viewing this thread

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,321.37z
She retired a year ago for a variety of reasons. Since then her dad's dementia got bad enough it was a constant concern. He passed in March. Her mother has limitations so she is going to her mother often. Now she is dealing with high blood pressure. She is going to see a cardiologist after she has a stress test this week. I am worried about her health since her family has a history of strokes.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…I completely understand that you’re worried, Fred…because of the family heart medical history as well…Mrs Fred is having her stress test in the up and coming and thats really excellent, that will give so much needed information at various activity points and stresses and help to be able to diagnose a medication that will help balance her blood pressure…I know it’s easy to associate family histories with things like that but medication and being able to effectively treat things is entirely different now, it’s ever changing and that has to be factored as well…?…I know that you’ll worry and there is no point in saying to try not to…but try to just take it all a step/day at a time while she’s going through the medical processes that she needs to now…she’s being monitored by the right people and has the right resources looking out for her…❤️

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
Your wife needs rest, she should not stress herself because she has high blood pressure. Hoping she won't miss taking her medicine.

LoukiaCharilaou

Reaction score
Tokenz
754.68z
I am so sorry to hear that your wife's health is not very good. Please don't worry because there are several ways for her to get better soon. A balanced and healthy diet in combination with regular exercise can work miracles. Furthermore, she must take some rest and start a hobby. Everything is going to be fine if she follows these ways. I wish you both all the best. :)

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
Be positive, your wife will get better. It seems she is so much attached to her parents. The pain and stress of her parents demise is taking a heavy toll on her. Let her practice meditation and morning exercise, it will definitely help her . Secondly, tell her to let go of all the burden of her parents demise. Death is natural end of every man. Though, it may not be easy.

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…it’s good that your wife is in the best care and having the tests that she needs for The medical staff to see any issue there may be…keep us updated, Fred…

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back