My hair..

Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
So the dye/beach job really dried out my hair even when I washed it today. Is there anyway to revitalize it? Conditioner maybe? Or should I chalk up to a lesson and maybe just buzz it?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

hart

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Doesn't look bad Dana. Get some leave in conditioner. And don't cut your hair, I like the shape.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
something like this will help a lot i use this one but you can look for other brands it is just a spay conditioner does help a lot for normal to dry hair

09192700744.jpg

also usually the ends get very dry mostly so you can use this too it is for colour ends treatment

schwarzkopf-bc-color-save-colored-ends-75ml.jpg

Dame of Fail

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
So the dye/beach job really dried out my hair even when I washed it today. Is there anyway to revitalize it? Conditioner maybe? Or should I chalk up to a lesson and maybe just buzz it?

Buy a deep-conditioning conditioner for dammaged / dry hair and leave it on over night then rinse it out the next morning and continue using that conditioner each time you wash your hair.:)

If you intend on staying blonde, leave the conditioner in your hair over night once a week.

sexysadie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Plain old johnson & johnsons baby oil ....comb it through and leave it in for about ah hour.....wash it out and condition, then refrain from washing your hair everyday.

purpledove

Seizing Life ♥
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Mixture of Olive oil and mayonnaise. Brings back the luster and smoothness. Either leave it overnite or an hour b4 washing your hair

Use hair products ( shampoo/conditioner etc) that are for color treated hair ( so as not to dry out your hair. your hair color fade out and lose shine)

Conditioner that's not too expensive compared to salon sold hair products : John Frieda Color Magnifying Conditioner ( It's amazing to bring back the natural luster to your hair )

Good luck :)

Dame of Fail

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Plain old johnson & johnsons baby oil ....comb it through and leave it in for about ah hour.....wash it out and condition, then refrain from washing your hair everyday.

Mixture of Olive oil and mayonnaise. Brings back the luster and smoothness. Either leave it overnite or an hour b4 washing your hair

Use hair products ( shampoo/conditioner etc) that are for color treated hair ( so as not to dry out your hair. your hair color fade out and lose shine)

Conditioner that's not too expensive compared to salon sold hair products : John Frieda Color Magnifying Conditioner ( It's amazing to bring back the natural luster to your hair )

Good luck :)

ahhh, Back to basics :bowdown:

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
also hair products some cost but last for too long most of mine i buy them every 8 months when you have short hair needs less so last a while
and no need to buy them from salons what ever you can find there you can buy them at some warehouses for hair products there is everything there go to one of this and ask there for help am sure will find something
and cost less too.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
So... how long before I can dye it again? It's already been shortened since I dyed it

Attachments

• Picture0037.jpg
    Picture0037.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 11

HottyToddyChick

Toes in the water...
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I say go for it. It's been almost two weeks. Make sure you buy a dye with the conditioner in the package. I LOVE hair dye conditioner.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
they dye job? noooooooooooo I used a box and then had to go to Sally's to buy developer and a product called Quick Blue to dye it to the blonde color because the box dye turned it pretty much orange.

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z

Your hair is shit, the bleach look makes you look like David Van Day, shave it off and start again.:thumbup

78,869Threads
2,185,249Messages
4,954Members
Back