Tokenz
0.00z
I knew this would happen. They're taking over :wtf
planetapes1.jpg

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
monkey must have been jealous of the dastardly man with large testicles because the lady was rubbing them with her thumb :dunno

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i think its kinda funny in a way... people take exotic animals out of their enviroment and put them in a household with people. these are wild animals people... then they want to kill or have to kill the animal when it turns on the caretaker... doesn't make sense and kinda pisses me off. anyway... don't get me wrong here, i am not a tree hugger/ green peace kinda dude, i just can't stand people... not everyone of course, i mean, i love you guys/girls... :D

Blackwater_GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I used to have sentry watch at this Weapons depot. Over seas. It was located right in the middle of a tropical jungle. The frigging monkeys used to hide in the jungle just out of sight while we were walking the roads. They would come out behind us and throw rocks at us. No lie and sometimes they would hide in the dumpsters looking for scraps. We would have to bang the dumpster and check for them before we opend the side doors to throw our trash away.

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Blackwater_GT said:
They would come out behind us and throw rocks at us.

can you say target practice... i love animals and all, but if a monkey is going to throw rocks at me........... oh, its on.... self defense right??? lol

artisan00

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Blackwater_GT said:
I used to have sentry watch at this Weapons depot. Over seas. It was located right in the middle of a tropical jungle. The frigging monkeys used to hide in the jungle just out of sight while we were walking the roads. They would come out behind us and throw rocks at us. No lie and sometimes they would hide in the dumpsters looking for scraps. We would have to bang the dumpster and check for them before we opend the side doors to throw our trash away.

ambushed by monkeys. thats funny

lift350

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
what a horrible way to lose your testicals, imagine trying to tell somebody what happened "and then the damn monkey ripped my balls off"

MikeHawke

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I know a guy who took in a rescued monkey from somewhere.

It used to stand on the side of the couch and jerk off on people.....or pee in your shoes.

I didn't go over there much.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back