Minute Man program:

Users who are viewing this thread

IntruderLS1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
What do you guys think of the Minute Man program they've got going down in AZ? I've been listening to reports on it...... C-razy stuff. If they do it next year I'm going to take a vacation to help them out. Totally worthy cause. Totally non-violent way to get attention. Doesn't hurt anybody. It's brilliant. (LOL Every time I hear that work I think of the beer commercial)

Thoughts?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think it looks good. They are there for "non-violent reasons", although if there a few "accidents" I think I would look the other way.

BTW: intruder, did you read my reply to the pope thing?

IntruderLS1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: RE: Minute Man program:

AtlanticBlue99 said:
i think you get binoculars, night vision, and a walie talkie. whaen you see a border-hopper you radio border patrol- i think

Yeah, that's how it works, but a lot of those guys are actually packing some power. The drug runner stories are incredible. They do it heavily armed, in broad daylight, with sniper cover. :wtf I can't think of not one single solitary reason the Army or at the very least DEA not to be deployed to these locations.

IntruderLS1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

IntruderLS1 said:
2001_Saleen said:

I'll shoot you a PM in awhile.

Actually, let me know if you got it (you may have gotten two). I pushed send, but didn't get any delivery confirmation.

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

IntruderLS1 said:
IntruderLS1 said:
2001_Saleen said:

I'll shoot you a PM in awhile.

Actually, let me know if you got it (you may have gotten two). I pushed send, but didn't get any delivery confirmation.
got it and replied, though i haven't been on in a while

horseshoeing

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Can you bring your gun with you?

I heard that they would not let the KKK help them. They told them Thanks , But no thanks.

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
well every year, the kkk gets more and more currupt in their beliefs. the head master of the kk lives in columbia south carolina and him and his extremist followers protested in augusta ga last year during masters week. i hate the kkk.

Blackwater_GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
IntruderLS1 said:
What do you guys think of the Minute Man program they've got going down in AZ? I've been listening to reports on it...... C-razy stuff. If they do it next year I'm going to take a vacation to help them out. Totally worthy cause. Totally non-violent way to get attention. Doesn't hurt anybody. It's brilliant. (LOL Every time I hear that work I think of the beer commercial)

Thoughts?

Arizona is a haven for White supremist and anti gov. types. This seems like it was organised by the Arizona patriots. That group is linked to the Oklahoma city bombings and other activity. I knew one man that was sent to prison for sedition and conspiracy to blow up govt. buildings. He was with this group. If you really want to go there and be part of this thing be aware of certain laws regarding apprehention by civilians. None of those people are deputised or affiliated with law enforcement. There Vigilanties.
I can just imagine some redneck hot head with a .308 and a scope roaming the desert hunting wetbacks.
I'm all for keeping our borders safe from Terrorist and illegal aliens More patrols are needed.

IntruderLS1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
While I'm sure there are some racists there, they are not a racist group. It's just people who feel like things are going way too far, and getting out of hand. If government isn't going to help the people, then the people are going to help themselves. It's just the way it works here.

Blackwater_GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

IntruderLS1 said:
While I'm sure there are some racists there, they are not a racist group. It's just people who feel like things are going way too far, and getting out of hand. If government isn't going to help the people, then the people are going to help themselves. It's just the way it works here.

Just saw a little news byte about a minute man getting sued by an illegal alien for false imprisonment. I saw the tape that the vollunteer had made of his encounter. The Mexican dude is actually thanking the Minute man for his help. :rofl.

But let me get serious for a moment. It just goes to show us that as soon as someone actaually does something illagal they will be all over this group.

White2000GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

AtlanticBlue99 said:
i think you get binoculars, night vision, and a walie talkie. whaen you see a border-hopper you radio border patrol- i think

Would we get to keep the binoculars and night-vision goggles? :D But hey, Border Patrol is always hiring. I wouldn't mind getting a job with them when I retire from bacon's Navy. Of course I would be the one sending all the guys back and getting teh :hump from the ladies.... and then sending them back too. :rock

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back