Participant count
  • Participants list

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
Matilde... But, your pronounce it as if the e at the end was an a. Mah-till-dah.

Really though, if you want to get technical it is mah-till-deh, but it just sounds wrong for anyone who doesn't have an Italian accent haha :)

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,302.37z
I see it and think "Dancing Matilda" (or is it "Waltzing Matilda"?) I know you have probably heard that before.

Last edited by a moderator:

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
I see it and think "Dancing Matilda" (or is it "Waltzing Matilda"?) I know you have probably heard that before.
Waltzing. And every day of my school life.

They even adapted bullying words to the song.

'Waltzing Matilda, who bloody killed her?' Then there were a couple more lines that I have blanked out haha.

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
Waltzing. And every day of my school life.

They even adapted bullying words to the song.

'Waltzing Matilda, who bloody killed her?' Then there were a couple more lines that I have blanked out haha.
I feel you on that one. My sons mom called me a Tompon! Then she made sure to tell a female friend of mine that. So I get to hear it at work now some times.

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
I feel you on that one. My sons mom called me a Tompon! Then she made sure to tell a female friend of mine that. So I get to hear it at work now some times.
Kids are cruel. Most people are trying to name their kids with names that can't be rhymed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back