Mayweather vs Pacquiao: Who would win?

Users who are viewing this thread

One Direction

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. (45-0-0, 29 KOs) - a master technician, defensive wizard, great counter puncher with fast reflexes and superb athleticism with the focus of safety first. Likes to play mind games and trash talk before the fight.

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38 KOs) - an offensive monster, amazingly fast, with great power coupled with rapid combinations and amazing athleticism and does not shy away from a slugfest. Likes to do the talking inside the ring rather than before the fight.

Would these two great pound for pound boxers ever meet in the ring? Who would win if ever they would square off against each other? Take your pic guys.
mayweather-vs-pacquiao%281%29.jpg

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

thebodyofjwb

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
At this point, I think Mayweather would take it. I know styles make fights, but Marquez arguably won the 2nd fight, and knocked Pacquiao out recently. I think Mayweather would be too elusive for him.

JoanMcWench

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I want to say Pacquiao. I really like him and he would deserve the win for all the baloney Mayweather put ahead of this fight. I want to say Pacquiao but I do not think I can in good conscience. He has a lot of things going on in his life and I do not feel like boxing is at the top of the list. From a political career to a fistful of commercials even Freddie Roach can't get this train back on the track. I dislike him but Mayweather.

One Direction

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
If it was two years back, I would like to say that Pacquiao would have had a legitimate chance on defeating Mayweather too. But man, I don't know but time hasn't been as good to Manny as it has been to Mayweather. I think Pacman has declined so much that it would just be a walk in the park for Mayweather. I think he would win by majority decision. If Manny would do good, I think Mayweather would still win by split decision.

Dave

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
This fight would have been epic a few years ago but Pacquaio has been on the decline and I think Mayweather would definitely win the fight now. Im a big Pacquaio fan, it hurts me to say it, but he can not beat Mayweather right now.

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
Perhaps the original poster should also have stated that both men would be in their prime. Pacman is getting past it now and would stand no chance against mayweather. However, if both were in peak physical form and at the right age (+ same weight), then I would give it to the pacman. Punches win fights and he could throw more punches than mayweather, when he was in his peak.

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back