Lonely site 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
The site once flourished with stars of of people now shattered like a dream 😔. It's Christmas time, there ought to be a Christmas Bash but there's none The site owner is always bz. I just want to say be merry.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
752.45z
Have faith, we got a new fancy theme not too long ago so I think that as soon as his work/life responsibilities subside we can look forward to some much needed content and activity on OTz.

Happy holidays!

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
Compliments of the season to one and all. Humour has been a bit sparse in this house for a while, adjusting to a premature retirement. If anyone finds my mojo in the bottom of their lingerie drawer, I'd be delighted to see it again.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
Have faith, we got a new fancy theme not too long ago so I think that as soon as his work/life responsibilities subside we can look forward to some much needed content and activity on OTz.

Happy holidays!
I'm happy there's a ptp site DBucks members there are enjoying the Christmas bashes initiated by a young and dynamic site owner.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
752.45z
I'm happy there's a ptp site DBucks members there are enjoying the Christmas bashes initiated by a young and dynamic site owner.
To be fair, PTP sites make money off you posting on them and potentially even when you are just visiting them. Such sites will usually have a lot more activity as it monetarily rewards everyone who participates - OTz is not a PTP site.

Here on OTz, none of us are getting paid to hang out and we do so due to liking the community. Would we like that Jordan was more active and had bunch of events ready for the holidays? Of course we would, but most of us understand that such things take time and effort, which (let us be honest) is not worth it on OTz - at least not from a monetary perspective. Not to mention that Jordan has clarified why he has been inactive.

I believe that the mere fact that Jordan is still upgrading the forum (albeit slowly) and has not introduced any ads, speaks volumes about how he feels about it and its members.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
His other site Referral Index Forum is a ptp site and he's also not around and people waited for the payment which until now pending.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
752.45z
His other site Referral Index Forum is a ptp site and he's also not around and people waited for the payment which until now pending.
That sucks and it should be rectified, but it has nothing to do with OTz. Not sure why you are bringing up issues from other site here.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back