Leaving tags on fitteds

Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I'm sorry why do people wear tags on their hats and flat brim snapbacks? Is it because the store raped you up the ass and you want everyone to see the ridiculous price you spent? Or do you want to look like a juvenile delinquent and you stole it? :tooth

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I too wondered this.

I asked someone at college who had the tags on his hat and he said it was because he wanted everyone to see the price he paid for it.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
People actually do this?

Seriously?
yes it's stupid... I may pay up to 30 dollars or more on a hat every once in a blue moon but I'm not about to flaunt it. Nobody gives a flying squirrel feces.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I thought this was about bed sheets at first lol
But I agree, that's completely stupid. Take the tags off your clothes if you wear them in public.

hart

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Gee Minnie Pearl and old old time country music singer used to do that. Who knew she was ahead of her time? :tooth

Rusty

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The answer? In simple leyman's terms: They are fuckin stupid 'thug' wanna-be's. One of the guys who works here has a hat with the sticker tags on, and wears in cocked the the side. Every time I see it I wanna hit him in the face, and knock it off.

EDIT: Speak of the devil, he just walked in the door :24:

The Doc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Its a sticker, your refering to fitted 5950's by new era. Its to show the authenticity. Most people rock it with the stickers. Idont dress like a thug, nor does anyone i chill with but we keep the sticker on, because normally when you take the sticker off its discolored under there.

Francis

Sarcasm is me :)
Reaction score
Tokenz
2.08z
It's a status symbol or attention hog.. Let it get to you and it's done its job.. Leave it alone and don't pay attention to it and it will die down..

Treat it like trolling cause that's what it is.

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've never understood or done it, because I'm not douche.

It says NE for New Era on the side. Do I really need to advertise my size 8 head? No.

Johnfromokc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Gee Minnie Pearl and old old time country music singer used to do that. Who knew she was ahead of her time? :tooth

Winner!

This was my first thought. Most of the younger people here have probably never heard of Minnie Pearl:

minniepearl03-280x336.jpg

minniepearlx.jpg

Francis

Sarcasm is me :)
Reaction score
Tokenz
2.08z
Do I really need to advertise my size 8 head? No.

Funny you mention size of heads..

Yesterday we went to the movies to see "Journey 2 the Mysterious Island 3D" at our Theatres in IMAX. They have the special glasses for that IMAX and had to scrounge to find a set to fit my son who has a large head for his age..

This happens often and he hates it.. Makes him get frustrated having to go thru a bunch of head gear..

Poor little guy..

OK Back on Topic.. Sorry Dana..

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Its a sticker, your refering to fitted 5950's by new era. Its to show the authenticity. Most people rock it with the stickers. Idont dress like a thug, nor does anyone i chill with but we keep the sticker on, because normally when you take the sticker off its discolored under there.
Tag/sticker... People knew what I was referring to and I ALWAYS take them off and it's never discolored my hats. It's not just the 5950 hats that people do it with.
I've never understood or done it, because I'm not douche.

It says NE for New Era on the side. Do I really need to advertise my size 8 head? No.

LOL I hear ya... My dome is huge!

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back