Least Favorite Bands?

Users who are viewing this thread

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
Who, when they come on the radio, makes you wanna crash your car into a tree?

For me, it's Dave Matthews. His voice cracks at least once per sentence. And what really really really pissed me off about him was him remaking "All Along the Watchtower. You know, the song originally done by Dylan then remade by Hendrix. Who the fuck do you think you are Dave Matthews???Sure as shit not Dylan or Hendrix.

What about you guys?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Jimi Hendrix. Amazing guitar, hate his voice.

Macy Gray. Too sandpaperish with her voice.

Nickelback, ok I like a few of their songs... but they're just overplayed.

GraceAbounds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
You know, I loved listening to the big hair bands in when I was in high school, but now that I am older I just can't stand it. My DH will listen to the "House of Hair" on Saturdays for an hour or so with Dee Snider and it just about makes my skin crawl. I don't know how I ever listened to that crap. LOL!

skyblue

KEEP THE FAITH
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.34z
You know, I loved listening to the big hair bands in when I was in high school, but now that I am older I just can't stand it. My DH will listen to the "House of Hair" on Saturdays for an hour or so with Dee Snider and it just about makes my skin crawl. I don't know how I ever listened to that crap. LOL!

its because it was fun.......still is,thats why i still like it

Mase

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
A lot of todays popular bands that play like all the time on the radio. Seriously, Why are they popular, again? They all sound like talentless shit to me.

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back