Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
[h=1]Just Stop: Wearing a Goatee[/h]
Goatee_main.jpg

In this series, Details market director Matthew Marden identifies egregious trends in men's fashion. This week, he's got a beef with your facial hair.

I am horrified that in 2012 I still see men sporting what has got to be one of the worst trends of the nineties (and there were a lot): the goatee. (And just to avoid any confusion, this also extends to that monstrosity known as the Van Dyke.) It does not look good. It's messy, scraggly, and all kinds of wrong. Either commit to a beard, or even a solid mustache, or go clean-shaven. There is no in between. Sorry, but having a full circle of carefully sculpted hair around your mouth is never the best look—for anyone.

—Matthew Marden (@DetailsMatt), market director at
Details

Read More http://www.details.com/blogs/daily-details/2012/09/just-stop-wearing-a-goatee.html#ixzz2812EzZak

Absurd... I look good in a goatee.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
I like goatees. :dunno It's either that or completely clean shaven...I do NOT like a full beard.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I think he looks worse in the picture having a lightly shaven beard and full on mustache.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
that guy is a jackass
oh so if he said it its got to be true NOT
I have wanted to shave mine off so many times cause its itchy and a pain for up keep and bad for my skin
but the girls still say oh no you have to have a goatee
so this guy is just ranting out of his ass

hart

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I like clean shaven, I like some beards on some, I like some mustaches, gotta admit, not fond of goatees..........but that's what makes a ballgame, variety

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
I went with the full beard. I like it and I have had so many women tell me they like it. In all different length. I do have to trim it. I kinda have the homeless guy beard going right now, out of laziness.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back