Last Web Series

Users who are viewing this thread

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
My last web series was Panchayat 2 and planning to watch Citadel now.

Which was the last web series that you watched?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
I do not have time to watch the new series now but if I got the time, I will watch "Friends" again and again. "Friends" is my all-time favorite series

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
I do not have time to watch the new series now but if I got the time, I will watch "Friends" again and again. "Friends" is my all-time favorite series
Friends is one of my favorites too, I really like the relationship that the protagonists have between them, it is a series that never goes out of style.

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
I know right? @riberet19 I have a funny story, my wife is a K-Drama Lovers, every day she will watch it on Netflix or Disney+ and this month she tried to watch "Friends" and you know what? Now She's on season 6 of Friends and she said she can not stop watching it LOL

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
I know right? @riberet19 I have a funny story, my wife is a K-Drama Lovers, every day she will watch it on Netflix or Disney+ and this month she tried to watch "Friends" and you know what? Now She's on season 6 of Friends and she said she can not stop watching it LOL
K drama is the same as doramas? are Korean drama series, aren't they? Haha I've ever seen a Korean series but it's not my thing, and yes, I don't know anyone who doesn't like the Friend serie, I'm not surprised that your wife has been hooked to it

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
My last web series was Panchayat 2 and planning to watch Citadel now.

Which was the last web series that you watched?
I watched Panchayat 2 and thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope that they come up with the next season soon.
My husband watched Citadel and I would be with him while he watched it..It seemed okay, ends abruptly.

Salt

Reaction score
Tokenz
246.55z
I am also waiting for Panchayat 3 and planning watch series of Sonakshi Sinha this weekend. I think it's name is Bheed

Salt

Reaction score
Tokenz
246.55z
K drama is the same as doramas? are Korean drama series, aren't they? Haha I've ever seen a Korean series but it's not my thing, and yes, I don't know anyone who doesn't like the Friend serie, I'm not surprised that your wife has been hooked to it
Many people are fan of these Korean Dramas as they are made with passion and their actresses are top notch

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Panchayat 3 shooting have already started and I'm waiting desperately for that too
I hope it comes soon. It is really a very nice show, simple, sober and so much related to reality. I find most of the shows too overwhelming with excessive violence and nudity.

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
I hope it comes soon. It is really a very nice show, simple, sober and so much related to reality. I find most of the shows too overwhelming with excessive violence and nudity.
I am also excited and wish it comes fast but it'll take at least 3 to 4 months

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I am also excited and wish it comes fast but it'll take at least 3 to 4 months
It's okay. We can wait that long for a good show to come back with a fresh season. I hope that they keep up to the expectations with the new season too. I am fed up of the kind of shows we have these days. I have started loosing interest.

78,866Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back