Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
I have big feet, but they are getting smaller w/ weightloss. I was a size 10 wide...now I can wear a 9 (still wide).

twoinchtallman

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
shhhh....Im a 9 and a half -10 too. Was trying to reduce the salesman to peels of laughter.;)

I actually dont have trouble finding shoes. They always have the size 10's left and on sale
Ell wow! At my size *hehe*, I'll definitely have to watch where youre walking with Narrow Size 10s you walk about in! I "narrowly" avoided being stepped on, by your Narrow Size 10s, at the shoe store the other day, once you noticed the "50% Off Sale Sign" lol.

twoinchtallman

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I'm a 71/2-8....and I absolutely looooooove my shoes!!
*Checking the Goddess Checklist items..." Perfect Smile (check), Canadian Wit (check), Beautifully, Wonderously made Body *taking Another look..from Toe to Head, hehe* (double check), Soft Pretty Hands - w/ a very strong Thumb :) (check), Perfect Shoes for Perfect Shoe Size *one of the 1st things I notice as well - hehe (Check!!). Sexy, Sizzing, Sensously Sadie. Wow! Oh - Check!! And when will you be Modeling these Heels? ;-)

sexysadie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
*Checking the Goddess Checklist items..." Perfect Smile (check), Canadian Wit (check), Beautifully, Wonderously made Body *taking Another look..from Toe to Head, hehe* (double check), Soft Pretty Hands - w/ a very strong Thumb :) (check), Perfect Shoes for Perfect Shoe Size *one of the 1st things I notice as well - hehe (Check!!). Sexy, Sizzing, Sensously Sadie. Wow! Oh - Check!! And when will you be Modeling these Heels? ;-)

If you got the time honey, i've got the shoes...lol..time(check)

hart

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Sadie u and me can swap shoes, that's my size, but I'm not really a shoe's hound. But it is an easy size to find shoes at.

Adem000

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My friend has a same problem her shoe size is 10.5 and she can't wear fashionable and looks good shoes.....
She has a big difficulty to find the beautiful shoes.........

Kaylah

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
Wow. It's strange that the average shoe size keeps going up. I wear a size 6. I think it also depends on your height. People's feet are usually proportionate with their height. There were a lot of shorter girls back then, too. I'm only 5 feet tall, so I guess that explains my slightly smaller than average shoe size.

amy005

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Wow I did not realize women once had such small feet! That must mean they were shorter also? I am a petite women. Barely 5 foot and my feet go from a 5-6 in US shoe sizes. It is hard for me to find shoes that fit me since most run bigger and some stores don't even carry a size 5. Especially the really cute ones! Then I try a 6 and they end up being too big. I guess it goes both ways whether you have really big feet or really small feet.

PrettiMamita

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
For me it depends on the type of shoe and the brand. I'm normally a 7 for most shoes but for some I have to wear a 6 or 6.5. I know when it comes to flats, I usually have to go to the girls section and get a 4 or 5. I don't know what about flats that I have to go so small. I have tried on 6/7 in flats but they were too loose.

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back