Ladies - What's Your Shoe Size?

Users who are viewing this thread

twoinchtallman

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
020509_BigFeet_main.jpg

Haha - I love the expression of the sales guy in this pic!
What's the avg Shoe Size for Women in North America? Interesting excerpt below. :)
Want to reduce a shoe salesperson to helpless laughter? Walk into a shoe store, pick out the sexy stiletto of the moment, and ask, "Do you carry this in 11 narrow?"
At the beginning of the 20th century, the average American woman wore a 3.5 or a 4; by the 1940s she was strapping on a 5.5. According to The Professional Shoe Fitting Manual, the average American adult female's shoe size in the 1960s was a 5.5 or a 6; in the '70s, it climbed to about 7.5; and in the '80s, it reached 8 or 8.5. No stats have been added yet for the '90s, but you can do the math: By now, the average women's size could hover somewhere in the 9s.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

cam elle toe

Banned BY User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I bet you have issues finding shoes that fit properly. I do and I'm a 10 narrow. :surrender

shhhh....Im a 9 and a half -10 too. Was trying to reduce the salesman to peels of laughter.;)

I actually dont have trouble finding shoes. They always have the size 10's left and on sale

anathelia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
9.5 to 10.5 depending on the shoe.

It can be very VERY difficult to find cute shoes in my size. Doesn't work with my shoe fetish..lol

cam elle toe

Banned BY User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have boxes and boxes of unworn shoes I get on sale. I cant believe you guys have such a hard time. Its the average size 7's that are harder to get here, because they sell first.
Ya's all need to come on an Aussie shoe shopping holiday.:D

anathelia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have boxes and boxes of unworn shoes I get on sale. I cant believe you guys have such a hard time. Its the average size 7's that are harder to get here, because they sell first.

Seriously. I love shoes...haha

jassilem

Peek-a-Boo
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Do they have 9.5 wide?
:surrender

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back