Ladies & Gentlemen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Dress for your size... Women, you know I love em all shapes and sizes but for God's sake wear a shirt that fucking fits you so your flab isn't all out there in public. Dudes, just because you can fit into that large doesn't mean you should be wearing it if I can see your flab rolls... IJS Let the hatred begin...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
That is why I wear oversized squares. No flab to be seen.:ninja

I apologize if I was a bit forward but I see it way too often around here and I just witnessed it 5 minutes ago. I just don't know how people can think it's appropriate.

Alien Allen

Froggy the Prick
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,206.36z
Honestly, I agree with Dana on this one. :eek :ninja

Me too

What the hell are some people thinking anyway? That since they can squeeze into something that it must fit and nobody notices how absurd they look?

Having said that I really don't give a shit

Makes no difference to me if some stranger wants to dress like an idiot.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Dana, Dana, Dana...

How's the world look from way up there?
I like the view. It's very scenic...

I wouldn't wear anything with my fat hanging everywhere and I honestly cannot see why the Hell why anyone else would. I don't care what they wear in the privacy of their own home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercury

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Does this include guys who wear pants that are too large for them and then their boxers are showing? I could pass on seeing so much "gangsta" ass all over ...

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Does this include guys who wear pants that are too large for them and then their boxers are showing? I could pass on seeing so much "gangsta" ass all over ...

Yes... And guys who wear regular jeans and hike them down so there boxers show as well.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I'm with you on this one Dana. It's one thing to be overweight but I don't understand how some people can get dressed, look at themselves in the mirror and think 'yeah, this is a good look for me'.

The worst I've ever done is wear low-hanging jeans with a top that doesn't quite reach them - but all that shows is an inch of my tummy, which does not hang over the top.

Hell, it's not even always an issue of size - I've seen girls who were perfectly slim squeezed into clothes that were obviously too small and causing bulges. Everyone looks better in clothes that fit them.

MoonOwl

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I apologize if I was a bit forward but I see it way too often around here and I just witnessed it 5 minutes ago. I just don't know how people can think it's appropriate.

No need to apologize. I was serious. I prefer oversized tops. When I am wearing close-fitting clothes, flab is still covered.

I agree - I see lots of women way bigger than I am wearing clothes that do not fit and I too wonder how they think they look good.

I don't get the low-slung baggie look on guys either. I read an article regarding said pants where the author wondered if these guys knew that that was a sign in jail that someone wanted some? And if they did, would they still wear em that way?

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
good thing you don't live in Brasil....home of the people who love to wear the clothes snug enough to count how many ribs you have....

acctnt shan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
While I do agree that people should try to dress in clothes that fit them, I will say that it's not always financially possible for someone to go buy a new wardrobe every time their weight fluctuates up or down...

I always try to avoid passing judgment on strangers when I don't know the whole story. It's not easy, because I think it's in human nature to be at least a little caddy/gossipy... but still, it's not a nice trait to broadcast.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back