Jay Cutler: How long is this one going to take?

Users who are viewing this thread

JoanMcWench

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
So, I have to admit I am not the biggest fan of Cutler. I do feel he has potential but I was really disenchanted with him when an injury (in a particularly important game) had him sit out and subsequently cause a huge loss for the Chicago Bears. Now, I am not an unreasonable person. I understand one does not control when one is injured. However, I also see quarterbacks play with things far worse than what I saw that day with Jay Cutler. I suppose I question his commitment with a dash of rage at the team and coaching staff in general. But I digress...

Recently, Cutler was injured again. How many games do you feel he will be out as opposed to the suggested time given?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

cmpunk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think Cutler will miss about three games at the least. They said he would miss about a month which i consider to be 4 weeks. The Bears just had a Bye so i am estimating his return could be the Nov 24 game at the Rams. But that is just the best case scenario in my opinion. You don't want to rush him back and then have him re-injure himself. It is tough for Bears fans, but that is the reality of the situation.

JoanMcWench

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I just would like to thank the football God for the misfortune with Aaron Rodgers. But seriously, I hope he is great for the rest of the season because I do not want The Bears to carry any asterisk with their wins. Two back up quarterbacks equals an even Steven for me.

On another note, Cutler will *apparently* be back for the Detroit Lions game.

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back