Items you'd like for others to try

Users who are viewing this thread

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
***Edit*** On 2nd thought, I'm gonna make this a thread where people can share any items they enjoy that they would like to recommend for other people to try. My first item I'd like to share is gonna be Wood Wick Candles. :D

Anybody else tried these candles??? I have the Mojito scent and I absolutely LOVE it. The wick is made or organic wood and actually crackles like a real fire when you light it. I know that you can order them online, but I bought mine in our local Hallmark store. They're a little pricy, but I burn mine all the time and we've had it for 6 months already. :)

everythingsmells_2017_2179609

Mojito WoodWick Candle 10oz *NEW!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

GraceAbounds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
078742429618.jpg

Flavored Sparkling Water Beverages

A liter of this cost 58 cents at WalMart.

They have all different flavors and they are all 0 calories.

Yum. My favorite is tropical fruit, mango peach, white grape, and strawberry kiwi.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
078742429618.jpg

Flavored Sparkling Water Beverages

A liter of this cost 58 cents at WalMart.

They have all different flavors and they are all 0 calories.

Yum. My favorite is tropical fruit, mango peach, white grape, and strawberry kiwi.

Good choice...those are wonderful!!! My favorite is the tropical fruit. :D

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
Thai Food. If you don't like spicy food, make sure you order it "mild." I recommend the Pad Thai Chicken and a spring roll.

willynilly

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
If we're talking about product endoresments, has anyone tried that shower cleaner thing? It attaches to your shower head and sprays water (with a cleanser) for so many minutes after you shower. Lord, I hate cleaning showers, I get more pleasure from cleaning toilets and litter boxes.

Fox Mulder

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
had thai food, didn't enjoy it much. I recommend anyone who goes to Florida try the alligator.

That's actually very good--someone made me try it at a Cajun restuarant. Its kind of like lien pepperoni is the best way to explain it but not spicy. That restuarant has since closed and there is no place to get it her, but I miss it now!

Also along those lines, I also tried the rattlesnake--didn't like that as much, but it was also very good.

GraceAbounds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
If we're talking about product endoresments, has anyone tried that shower cleaner thing? It attaches to your shower head and sprays water (with a cleanser) for so many minutes after you shower. Lord, I hate cleaning showers, I get more pleasure from cleaning toilets and litter boxes.
I always wondered if that thing worked. Does it look stupid hanging in your shower? How long does one refill last?

Stella

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
CVS has it by the professional nail stuff. I think they have it for about $9 but I've seen it for $15.

tinacolada

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Aveeno Products. especially for sun care, keeps skin moisturized and protects you. and I love the Aveeno baby lotion for my kiddo.
and Olay Products

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
Soy Milk
it simply rocks!

organic veggies, people say they arent any better but until you try them fresh you will never see the difference!

aligator, like James said this is awesome!

Shiner Bock - Best beer brewed im Texas!

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back