Is Georgia that good or is Auburn that bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I usually look forward to the game but yesterday was a sad performance for Auburn.(sorry Fred) The game was out of hand by halftime and a few minutes into the third quarter I had to change the channel. I don't know if it was the Auburn defense just totally blowing assignments or Georgia finally hitting it's stride. Pretty sad.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
Maybe a little of both. I don't keep up with Auburn except for rankings and our games against them, but I'm assuming it must be a rebuilding year for them. Georgia has a more solid offense this year than we have in years. All I know is that I'm a Georgia fan no matter what, always will be, but it's nice to have a year where it's easy to be a Georgia fan, LOL

We should've beat SC, though, IJS My boys didn't even get on the bus for that game.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,311.37z
Auburn has problems. I am not sure what has happened but a thorough housecleaning is overdue. We can't score on a stiff breeze and we cannot stop anyone on defense. We are that bad. UGA could have hung 70 on us if Richt had wanted to rub it in. UGA needs to beat GT which may be a chore. I think they can beat Bama in the SECCG.

Maulds

Accidental Bastard
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Sadly enough I agree. Earlier this year I felt we had the SECCG in hand no matter who the east sent but now I am deeply concerned.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
Yes they better!!! I believe in my boys, but we've gotta have our game faces on for this one.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
if you can talk after the game , you didn't yell enough

LMFAO One of my best guy friends is a HUGE Alabama fan and everytime I watch a Bama game w/ him he loses his voice by the end of the game. He literally yells at the TV the whole time...it's kind of scary, really, LMFAO

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
Oh. Then yes, he is definitely the loud one and I am definitely the quiet one. I yell, but not to the degree that he does, LOL

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
Just found this thread. This year we looked good out there against Auburn, but I have to say that Auburn DID NOT bring their A game. That should have been more difficult for us.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
For a while there I thought you guys were gonna pull it off last night, @AUFred! I went to bed after Bama took the lead again in the 4th quarter. Didn't watch our game as we were out exploring (my mom is visiting) and I'm glad I didn't now!

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back