Instagram anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
Is anyone a user of the drug Instagram? I'm on a daily basis with it.

Send me your usernames if you are :) mine is MMMMatilde (that's 4 M's - also, shockingly that is my username everywhere.)

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
When I first downloaded it, I didn't see what the big deal is. Now I love it.

I'll send you a follower request, Tildy!

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
It allows me to spam my photos in a non spammy way. I want to share my pictures with people all the time and it is socially acceptable way. I restrict myself to one a day and miss a couple of days to a week every now and then as well. It's hard to not put three million photos of Ella up. I don't want to be THAT person.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
It allows me to spam my photos in a non spammy way. I want to share my pictures with people all the time and it is socially acceptable way. I restrict myself to one a day and miss a couple of days to a week every now and then as well. It's hard to not put three million photos of Ella up. I don't want to be THAT person.
My roommate is THAT person. Seriously. Every single picture is of Rocko. No pictures of her nephew or of her bestfriend's wedding. All the dog.

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
My roommate is THAT person. Seriously. Every single picture is of Rocko. No pictures of her nephew or of her bestfriend's wedding. All the dog.
The every day struggle I have to not spam photos of her being cuddly is real. Maybe she needs an intervention :p

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
I have never used it.
Is is like the the facebook for photos then lol?
It is owned by facebook now haha. I am not on facebook because it just annoyed me a little too much. Instagram is a little less shitty because you're not obliged to read peoples shitty status updates. I purposely follow people who have a bit more to them.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
I never really got into it. I just don't have time to go and take selfies xD My Facebook profile cover is over 5 years old. Thats gotta say something :shamefullyembarrased:

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Basically.
Ahhh....300 photos of the kid blowing out candles lol..no narration needed.

It is owned by facebook now haha. I am not on facebook because it just annoyed me a little too much. Instagram is a little less shitty because you're not obliged to read peoples shitty status updates. I purposely follow people who have a bit more to them.
Yep
Facebook....yes.
Birthdays
Opening candles
Counting candles.
Putting candles on cake.
Lighting candles.
All candles lit.
People singing.
Breathing in.
Blowing candles.
Flames bent from the blowing.
All candles out.
Tag everyone.
Ready to open presents.
Rip open one side of gift.
.......................... .... .... .....

Look at that smile.
She is so cute.
We love you.
Ahhh
Cant wait to see her again.
She looks like her sister.

Status change
Party over.

!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.19z
I checked it out a few times, also look at other peoples photos they share from time to time but never really got into it as facebook seemed easier.

Patch

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I had a Facebook account. At one time it was tied into an App I had on my phone that allowed others to be able to see where I was while biking. That way if I broke down someone would come and get me. Facebook and the App parted ways so my Facebook account did to. Then I got a Twitter Account and it gas dwindled too.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back