Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…I don’t know if it’s important, as many children aren’t able to have a pet and will still thrive…but having a pet can be very beneficial…it can teach a child responsibility and care of that pet, to show how important it is to maintain that care…and it can be good for exercise if it’s a pet that needs a daily exercise…it can provide a ‘friend’/a comfort for a child…it can teach a child caring and patience and can contribute to bonding in a family with daily routines and exercising etc…I know that ‘pet therapy’ can often be explored with autistic children as well, to help with anxieties…so yeah, many benefits of children caring for pets…

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
It is not important for kids to have pets. Though, psychological, children that have pets use to excel in communication and emotional management than children without. I don't have pets and I will not allow my kids to have one because of economic burden it will place on my tight budget.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
Yes it teaches kids to be responsible and how to care for another living being. This could help them be a better parent if they choose to have kids of their own when they're adults.

~ True Legend ~

Reaction score
Tokenz
288.64z
Yes it teaches kids to be responsible and how to care for another living being. This could help them be a better parent if they choose to have kids of their own when they're adults.
Agreed, and also provides a safe outlet away from friendship and family dramas, etc. Pets are pets provided they're treated well

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
Just on young age it is dangerous but after born period it will becomes fine as a pet could kill a new born baby that what happens a lot of time for lot of families but 2 or 3 years the risk is lowered than that.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
827.68z
I think it is important for children to have a pet. It prepares them for the upcoming responsibilities they will have as an adult.

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back