Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Hi, Tim.

What are your hobbies?
I'm not sure I have any real hobbies at the moment. With work and home life I have a pretty full plate at the moment. I live on a fairly big wooded lot, so spring time brings a lot of work outside... I guess that's my hobby right now. Making the property look good again for summer

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Who is your role model?
I don't have a "role model" perse. But I do look up to those who are honest and are able to hold an articulate conversation while keeping their principles in tact. I lost quite a few "friends" during the 2016 election and it was a real wake up call for me. People who I thought I knew who ended up being very ugly on the inside. It matters to me greatly how you treat others.

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Tim are you Following any sports?
Not really, was never a true sports fan. I do love watching a good close match though.

Being married to an Eagles fan does make me come real close to being one as well, but can you really call me a fan if I don't have any of their merch? That's the true test, I think

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
What is your favourite memory from OTz?
Tough question... It was a lot of years and so many twists and turns. @Veronica and I also were the ones making the sausage in the background so we saw all the good and bad. That makes a forum look different as you know. V was an excellent owner that allowed people to speak their minds fully while keeping the insane asylum from getting out of hand. That's what made this place so much fun, letting people speak their mind without letting the place get toxic. It's a hard thing to achieve.

I would have to say the people and friends. Meeting members in NYC and for great events like Autism Speaks.

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
What do you like talking about the most?
Politics, religion, tech, woodworking, computers, AI, etc. I love technical and philosophical conversations. You will find that I have tempered my opinions quite a bit since I have some very strong views on certain topics. I love when I'm able to find an intelligent conversation with a strong counterpoint to one of my views and we can have a well thought out conversation without it evolving into personal attacks, it's rare but lovely when it happens.

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
I don't have a "role model" perse. But I do look up to those who are honest and are able to hold an articulate conversation while keeping their principles in tact. I lost quite a few "friends" during the 2016 election and it was a real wake up call for me. People who I thought I knew who ended up being very ugly on the inside. It matters to me greatly how you treat others.
Being with honest people will make your life better.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
I don't think I've seen it yet, but what do you do for a living?

Invest in Bitcoin
Funny story, a couple years before I acquired OTz, I had a couple bitcoin. I think I got them for like $50 each or something. Then next thing I knew, they SKYROCKETED to $1,000. I cashed out. I thought for sure that bubble was going to pop.

Not a day goes by I don't think of what a stupid move that was. When it's peak was almost 70k per coin. Shame.
and amazon
Hell, even if you just invested in amazon a couple years ago right before, or during the pandemic. Still would have been huge profits.

Salt

Reaction score
Tokenz
246.55z
Not really, was never a true sports fan. I do love watching a good close match though.

Being married to an Eagles fan does make me come real close to being one as well, but can you really call me a fan if I don't have any of their merch? That's the true test, I think
Haha good point but if you eagerly wait for their match then also you are a fan

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back