If you had opportunity to replace an actor in a movie, who will it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pierre Eustache

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.12z
If you had the opportunity to replace an actor in a movie, who will it be?
Perhaps because the role is so great, you would like to be like that; or perhaps you would like to replace that actor because you would be better!

Answer with the actor you would replace, his role and why you would replace him!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Denzel Washington.
He usually plays in good movies and is a great actor.
John Travolta also is in some rather good movies.
I would be happy replacing either.

Pierre Eustache

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.12z
John Travolta is a good actor, The Man.
Nicolas Cage in any of his movies :hungover:
Jordan, any movie? :)

I find that Ryan Reynolds plays his roles very well. I would replace him in "Green Lantern" and be a superhero!

OhioTom76

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I hated Reese Witherspoon in American Psycho. She seemed so out of place in that movie when it first came out. I didn't really know much about her at the time, but she seemed way too chipper and smiley, as if the whole dark demented tone of the film and storyline went right over her head. It was like she was playing a conventional sitcom actress in a much different type of movie.

A few years later though she totally won me over in the Johnny Cash movie, playing his wife. And now that she's had her own little drunken meltdowns and confrontations with the cops, it's kind of fun to see that she actually has a dark side.

elles-belles

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Keifer Sutherland in 24.

I know that this is a series but it has to be the most riveting and enticing one I have ever watched. Keifer plays his role so well and with such passion.
I would totally want to be exactly like him in that series.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back