If you had a chance to change your past

Users who are viewing this thread

Peachdejour

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
No, despite everything bad that has happened to me, I would not change anything. I feel everything that has happened to me has built my character and made me a stronger person. I will keep my lessons.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kitty Kat

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
If I had the chance to go back in time and change things I'd jump at the chance for sure. I would go back to 2007 and change the choices I made which ended up hurting certain people. Hopefully, if I had done things differently then the outcome would change and the love of my life would still be alive to this day. That is my greatest wish, just to be able to talk with him again and finally meet up in person like we never got to do. To finally be able to go on that first date that we'd talked about and planned for 3 whole years. If only... if only...

hart

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Yes I would change some career choices. I had opportunities to advance several times and I didn't take the opportunities. I wish I had been more daring.

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
I will spend more time with my late dad, I will listen to his lame jokes over and over again and I will say to him that he will have a beautiful grandaughter

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
No, despite everything bad that has happened to me, I would not change anything. I feel everything that has happened to me has built my character and made me a stronger person. I will keep my lessons.
My thought exactly somethings happened to mould us and it will make no sense trying to fight it in the future

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
I cannot say I would not want to reset a few things in my life - but I am firm believer that you make your own future so…

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
I WANT TO change an incident that occurred between my father, who has since passed away, and myself. I deeply regret scolding him over a trivial issue, and the memory still weighs heavily on me. If given the opportunity, I would do everything in my power to avoid that situation entirely and approach it with more understanding and grace.

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
I WANT TO change an incident that occurred between my father, who has since passed away, and myself. I deeply regret scolding him over a trivial issue, and the memory still weighs heavily on me. If given the opportunity, I would do everything in my power to avoid that situation entirely and approach it with more understanding and grace.
Yeah I wish he was still here I'm sure you would have had your wish come true. but then again it was all good though

freelancermaria

Reaction score
Tokenz
455.54z
Definitely, I'd like to change my past. If given the opportunity, I'd prefer to go back in time to when I was still healthy. I'd take better care of myself, go to monthly check-ups, eat healthier, exercise more, and avoid negative people. In addition, I'd like to speak with my grandparents, who raised me when I was younger.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
That is a really good and mature viewpoint! It takes a lot of courage and perseverance to view our life's problems and unpleasant events as chances for growth and character development rather than just setbacks. Accepting the lessons from such experiences might help us become better prepared to face future obstacles and become the greatest versions of ourselves. Although it is vital to identify and work through any negative feelings linked with prior events, concentrating on the good elements of what we've learnt may be a great tool for personal growth and healing.

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
You could change your past by not committing the same errors you have done in the past because half of people repeat these mistakes again and again and life is a set of experiences so no one could have knowledge of everything.

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
Everything that happens is for our benefits, sometimes we think that something is bad for us and if we have a chance we would change it but it is completely wrong because it happened because of a reason so we should be thankful for everything.

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
I would change a lot of things that I did if I could go back in time and undo it. But, if I did I don't know if I'd be the same person that those bad decisions helped shape me to become.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
If I had a chance to change my past, I would change getting into the relationship I did when I was 16 nearly 17. I ended up with it being a mentally abusive relationship and because of that, I now have both mental and physical health issues. I did end up having 4 children in that relationship and I would not change having the children but I would change who I had the children with if I could.

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
If I have chance to change my past, I will like to reconcile with my daddy before he passed. It is terrible that I don't have the chance to share pleasant moments with him. His death torn my emotions into halves.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back