If I were to kill you

Users who are viewing this thread

All Else Failed

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
would I need to explain why I'm killing you?

or

should you explain to me why you deserve to live?

EDIT: Were*** yeah yeah its early

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

SouthOfHeaven

Dexxx's Wet Dream
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: If I where to kill you

Most killers would think that you ( the one being killed) should explain to them why you deserve to live.. but me being me .. i think i deserve an explaination for why i'm being targeted to die..

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
Ok,

Is it the duty of a person that wants to kill you to give a reason at all?
Well, I'd like to know why. Plus, having seen every Bond film numerous times, I know the advantage is on my side once the bad guy gets into the long-winded explanation of his plan :D

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
so you don't value your life?
No, I value my life. But I don't necessarily see a reason why you should. Appealing to a homicidal person's logic probably won't work too well, which is why I'm buying a couple guns with my tax return.

All Else Failed

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
No, I value my life. But I don't necessarily see a reason why you should. Appealing to a homicidal person's logic probably won't work too well, which is why I'm buying a couple guns with my tax return.
No see you have to justify why your life is worthy for me not to take it away. Thats the point of the question, not my mental faculties.

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
No see you have to justify why your life is worthy for me not to take it away. Thats the point of the question, not my mental faculties.
Exactly. And you being in New York, my life has absolutely no impact on yours in any way. So to you my life has no value unless you inherently value human life.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back