Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

AUDRAA

Reaction score
Tokenz
261.08z
You can have mine, I need a fucking vacation. Start with paying my Discover card bill that just came please, and when youre done with that I have some laundry and the bathroom needs cleaned. Oh and Im out of stamps if you want to stop by the post office on the way to the grocery store because we are out of a few things. :p

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
You can have mine, I need a fucking vacation. Start with paying my Discover card bill that just came please, and when youre done with that I have some laundry and the bathroom needs cleaned. Oh and Im out of stamps if you want to stop by the post office on the way to the grocery store because we are out of a few things. :p
fuck that :yuk

Thornless

Or am I?
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
And when you're done with Audra's stuff, I need you to pick up Tuesday mornings and Friday nights at the spa doing nails so I can buy shopping. When you come home you'll need to feed the kids, clean the kitchen, wash the laundry and put it away, sweep and mop the floors, finish the trim in the living room, hook up the downstairs bathroom, buy groceries, plan out dinners for the week, read a story to the kids, tuck them into bed after Amara brushed her teeth and Michael is fed again.

K?

XOXOX

AUDRAA

Reaction score
Tokenz
261.08z
Shit BJ wifers I didnt want to scare him off, so I kept it simple and was gonna add to the list later and you just went all crazy on his ass, we will never find him now!! :p

Ryder

Mod hopeful
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
We all need lives. But I can't go out and play with any of my neighbors cept one of them. All my other neighbors are asshats.

sierrabravo

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
We all need lives. But I can't go out and play with any of my neighbors cept one of them. All my other neighbors are asshats.
you still play with your neighbors? lol :24: neighbors are always assholes. "your grass is too high, your dog stinks, your car is too white!"

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
And when you're done with Audra's stuff, I need you to pick up Tuesday mornings and Friday nights at the spa doing nails so I can buy shopping. When you come home you'll need to feed the kids, clean the kitchen, wash the laundry and put it away, sweep and mop the floors, finish the trim in the living room, hook up the downstairs bathroom, buy groceries, plan out dinners for the week, read a story to the kids, tuck them into bed after Amara brushed her teeth and Michael is fed again.

K?

XOXOX
i saud i wished i had a life,....

Margene

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

That isn't a life! That's drudgery. :D

78,866Threads
2,185,227Messages
4,953Members
Back