I missed my yesterday

Do you miss your yesterday?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I missed my yesterday when my mind was full of innocence, no problems, no worries, no fear, and no love to think night and day😆😍🥰. I only liked to play hide and seek every moonlit night and when the moon was about to go abroad. Life is mysterious and we have to fight whatever it holds for humanity. What about you, did you miss your yesterday's life?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
827.68z
Every day is a new experience, even with how boring some days might be. I try my best not to miss my past self or his experiences. Though I would be lying if I would say that I did not wish to go back a few decades as adulting can be hard sometimes :D

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
I do not. Sure, life was easier, but I've never been as genuinely happy as I am right now. I've got an amazing husband, a nice house, two asshole dogs, and a good social life.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
Sometimes I miss being younger and having less responsibilities, but honestly I'm much happier as the person I am today than I was yesterday. I know my future will be even better than my present. One day I will be 100% happy with myself, until then I'm working on that!

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back