I have to start wearing glasses today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

debbie t

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
well seems to me reading through that we have very little sympathy for your situation,and insist on you wearing them with pride and stop being so vain

bloody hell thats the first thing everyone here has ever agreed on together.....you may need a rep for that bloody miracle:24:

BaggedSplash

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
aint nothing wrong with wearing glasses. ive been wearing glasses for about 20 years or so now (im 33). oh and if you have vision insurance at where you work, i suggest putting it to use!! i paid $73 for glasses, lenses and eye exam when if i didnt have insurance, it woulda cost me about $365 for all that. thank god for insurance :)

juggler

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've worn glasses permanently since I was 7, my brother was wearing them at 4yrs! Last pair I bought cost about £250, I think that's getting on for about $450 or so! As for contacts, I have an astigmatism which as I understand it means that my eyes are slightly oval, so std hard gas-permeable lenses won't work for me. I have to have soft lense, which are of course, more expensive!!!
Join the club dude!!!!

Or course, that's all if you only buy one pair of glasses!! I can't do a great deal of anything without my glasses, so i have to have two pairs!!!!!
Life's a bugger and no mistake!!!;)

BadBoy@TheWheel

DT3's Twinkie
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
This may come as a huge shock Cotton, but some peoples eyesight worsens with age, it's just the way it goes.

You didn't fail at anything...;)

thrawn

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've worn glasses permanently since I was 7, my brother was wearing them at 4yrs! Last pair I bought cost about £250, I think that's getting on for about $450 or so! As for contacts, I have an astigmatism which as I understand it means that my eyes are slightly oval, so std hard gas-permeable lenses won't work for me. I have to have soft lense, which are of course, more expensive!!!
Join the club dude!!!!

Or course, that's all if you only buy one pair of glasses!! I can't do a great deal of anything without my glasses, so i have to have two pairs!!!!!
Life's a bugger and no mistake!!!;)

I have an astigmatism in my left eye. I wear a weighted contact in it, toric, that orients in the eye. Not really all that expensive.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back