??????????? Hum

Users who are viewing this thread

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Why is every body making succh a big deal over Baby Gurl ?????She hasnt ever been anything but a touble maker so why is this such big topic ?????? A whole thread on MF and Now here ???????

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I get flamed by some one i dont even know and cant get no one ( like Booze did ) to give me sympathy but she cries( after all shes done ) and ever one runs to her defence LOL Now you see why i was giving Booze hell .........

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Really Jan, you take this internet posting way too personal. You would have sooo much more fun if you could let some of it go. Why anyone would ever worry about what others are saying about them on the net is beyond me.

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I agree Tim and if it was you are some one on here id ignore it ......But some one i dont know and hasnt even been around me kinda bothers me thats all ..........

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Jan, that's all the more reason to let it go. They don't know you, so why let it bother you when they say something bad about you??? Don't sweat the internet bullies. Ever.

MikeHawke

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i feel bad for her. she is obviously "sick"

one minute she seems like a normal person....then BAM, she's a fuckin maniac :tard

she needs to get her meds sorted out.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back