how to oark for free - is this the start of the revolution ?

Users who are viewing this thread

joe

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
how to park for free in hampstead - is this the start of the revolution ? 15.02.14

i am now on a campaign
as i was nearly sprung
a shout from mr "land rover" was pain
i was well and truly stung.
over he came with a moan
confrontation hit the wicket
he was onto me and my phone
why am i photographing a parking ticket.
as i was bang to rights
there was no defense
to Camden this will not feed like Turkish delights
a red parking ticket poem will commence.
with the gift of the gab
i did persuade
attention to mr Land rover i want to grab
i am working for him with no shade.
it is all about technicality
"law" can always bend
so if you want hardship act tactically
tell the parking attendant to self ticket send.
leave all your pay and display slips,
surround your window screen
look at my phone pic for tips,
this will turn every warden green.
thank you to the man in the land rover
you inspired my free parking solution
Camden and every other bough wont get one over
this is the start of the revolution.

( i was in hampstead in a side alley when i went by this land rover maybe a range rover and i noticed a huge amount of pay and display tickets on his screen. it got me thinking and i went back to get a photo and then it all started. i am not sure if this chap trusted what i said but i did think it was a great idea at the time and now reflecting on it i have even wrote a poem due to meeting and seeing this mans land rover -range rover ticket plan. i would like to thank him for telling me his plan and i would like to make everyone aware of this and it would be fantastic if all you drivers done this, as it would bring traffic wardens jobs to a stand still. could this be the start of the revolution ? i wounder if mathew wright could discuss this on the wrightstuff on monday ? what do you lot on this forum think of this idea? if this works, you can look at the pic and see what i mean by clicking here http://s34.photobucket.com/ sorry if it does not work but i am no pc whizz. and if the owner of the land rover- range rover reads this - i hope you enjoy my free attention to your cause, and it was my pleasure highlighting your fantastic idea. you are a legend. )

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list
78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back