Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

canidae

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Not really a proper answer, my Grandparents adopted me, they were 45 at the time

Yeah, I figured I'd miss something with the question. I thought I had it covered with the (s), in case there was just the mom. Sorry about that, wasn't thinking.

canidae

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
wow your parents were old:eek

mine were:

mum was 31
dad was 34

Which is why I asked the question. I'll be surprised to see parents here older than mine. My sister was born when my parents were in their late 20's - she's got 17 years on me.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
Which is why I asked the question. I'll be surprised to see parents here older than mine. My sister was born when my parents were in their late 20's - she's got 17 years on me.
...and were you healthy? are you healthy?..nosy question but a good one. :D

canidae

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Oh no, I just meant I can't answer the father thing really!!

No, man, I screwed up. It's not your fault, it's mine. If you can't deal with the fact that you did nothing wrong, and I am a worthless slimeball for not thinking of every particular scenario, thus leaving one of my best friends here out, then you got some serious issues, and maybe we need to deal with those issues. Damn :willy_nilly: :p

Tyler Durden

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.14z
No, man, I screwed up. It's not your fault, it's mine. If you can't deal with the fact that you did nothing wrong, and I am a worthless slimeball for not thinking of every particular scenario, thus leaving one of my best friends here out, then you got some serious issues, and maybe we need to deal with those issues. Damn :willy_nilly: :p

Ah well you see amongst all the BS, this could be the truest thing I've read today!!

canidae

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
...and were you healthy? are you healthy?..nosy question but a good one. :D

Had to have surgery at 3 moths old to save my life.

I've got some heart issues, among other things. But, the family line overall is quite healthy. My grandmother was 99 when she passed, so i got that going for me.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back