Participant count
  • Participants list

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
If we are talking serious relationships then I would say 3. If it is in terms of a date then I would estimate around 20-30 between the age of 13 and 17. I liked boys a lot lol. Now I have been with James for almost 4 years and plan on spending the rest of my life with him.

33 years from now I hope to be just as happy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tintiano

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There are many threads talking about love and how you feel. I don't really care about that at the moment to be honest. Lets talk about how many people you've dated over the years.

I've dated about 40 people since high school. Currently, I am 20 and going steady with my girlfriend. What about you guys?

I am 23 years old, and to be really honest, I've lost count of the number of people I've dated. The number is possibly in excess of 10 people, but is likely to vary based on what you mean by a date! The funniest thing about me is that despite having dated so many people over the years, I'm single at the moment and have been single for quite a while now!

NobodysSon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm 36 and have only had three relationships, which isn't too surprising considering how incredibly introverted I am. I don't regret it, even when I see people here almost half my age having dated over 10 times as many women. I find it kind of amusing actually.

eagle22

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I guess my answer depends on what exactly you mean by "date". Do you mean simply going on one date with them and calling it quits after that or like seriously dating them as in BF and GF?

Cory90

Reaction score
Tokenz
48.94z
I went on a date about twice with one person and I've never been in a relationship. I'm 33, for the record.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,321.37z
My last date outside of my wife was 42 years ago. I dated a lot when I was a teenager through about 22.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,337.15z
I didn't date a whole lot, tbh. Maybe a dozen or so. I took a break from dating for a loooooooooong time.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
766.45z
I have never dated and most likely never will. I am completely content being on my own as I can be as selfish as I want :)

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
I've only dated a few people in my life, I was always a hopeless romantic guy but I didn't date at all in high school. I'm currently happily married to my spouse and we've been married since early 2023. :D We started dating in late 2008, but broke it off since we didn't know each other that well. We got back together in 2009 and have been together ever since.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back