How Many People You've Dated?

Users who are viewing this thread

TheViper

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.53z
There are many threads talking about love and how you feel. I don't really care about that at the moment to be honest. Lets talk about how many people you've dated over the years.

I've dated about 40 people since high school. Currently, I am 20 and going steady with my girlfriend. What about you guys?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
LOL i cant believe i am about to admit this on a public forum
I have only had two women that i have been seriously involved with

I got my first girlfriend when i was 18
I got my second gf at about 22 (she then became my wife)
I got married at like 24-25
I have been working on a divorce for about a year and 4 months!

so that would make 2... yes 2 women I was romatically involved with in 35, almost 36 years!

Denis Hard

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
One. And that was enough for me. We're all different and I got the best anyone can ever get. When it was over [we didn't break-up - just moved on], I didn't bother trying to get back into the dating game.

Josie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.15z
Define "date"? lol. If you mean a relationship of some sort, than only a few. 4 or 5, but only two that meant anything in the long run.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,321.37z
I dated a bunch when I was in college until I met my future wife. That was over 30 years ago.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Don't blame me blame the phone. I spoke and it got it wrong.
I guess it figured I was addressing "many" which should have then been "Minnie"
;)

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk 2

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
Don't blame me blame the phone. I spoke and it got it wrong.
I guess it figured I was addressing "many" which should have then been "Minnie"
;)

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk 2
You knew two Minnies?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

thePHPdev

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There are many threads talking about love and how you feel. I don't really care about that at the moment to be honest. Lets talk about how many people you've dated over the years.

I've dated about 40 people since high school. Currently, I am 20 and going steady with my girlfriend. What about you guys?

I disagree with this thread's purpose. Talking about events that could possibly have upsetting for the other party like they are just things that don't matter. And 40 people, in what say 8 years? This makes me believe you just think of women as just objects that people "have sex" with and nothing else, like they don't matter. If you don't like the current one, just chuck it out and get a new one easy. Quite disrespectful if you ask me...

I mean, fair enough if that's not the way you roll. But 40 people is just ridiculous in my eyes.

itsmeJonB

Reaction score
Tokenz
209.25z
I don't date much
at 27 now I have maybe dated 15 girls
I tend to try to get into relationships, but I am dating a girl now and I am taking it slow. It feels nice, she's awesome and I'm trying not to fuck this up

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,321.37z
I disagree with this thread's purpose. Talking about events that could possibly have upsetting for the other party like they are just things that don't matter. And 40 people, in what say 8 years? This makes me believe you just think of women as just objects that people "have sex" with and nothing else, like they don't matter. If you don't like the current one, just chuck it out and get a new one easy. Quite disrespectful if you ask me...

I mean, fair enough if that's not the way you roll. But 40 people is just ridiculous in my eyes.

Some times a date is just to hangout. Not necessarily a life altering relationship. I dated dozens of girls from the time I first was driving until I met my future wife when I was 21. I was never disrespectful of them or treated them like a piece of meat. Often it was evident in the first few minutes that the "date" was a mistake.

thePHPdev

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Some times a date is just to hangout. Not necessarily a life altering relationship. I dated dozens of girls from the time I first was driving until I met my future wife when I was 21. I was never disrespectful of them or treated them like a piece of meat. Often it was evident in the first few minutes that the "date" was a mistake.
OK, I see. But I still think 40 is crazy...

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back