Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
It's so hot here in my place hoping there's winter in my country. I like to watch snow. It's only in dream and pictures of the scene 🌨️❄️😁
Yesterday afternoon was so hot. How I wish staying in the shower for so long but I need too go to the office for some urgent matters even though it was a Saturday.

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
Are you paid double working in a Saturday? Yes, it's extremely hot in our country.
Are you paid double working in a Saturday? Yes, it's extremely hot in our country.
We're not entitled to claim overtime. I can only clam overtime every election time as deputized agency of comelec. Head of office are note entitled to claim. if they do things related to their mandate.

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
At least to compensate for their sincerity in working beyond their schedules.
That's true. When I was still working with the private sector I have no specific work time schedule but if it's needed that I need to work on Sundays and holidays I should do so.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
I'm doing okay, I'm just tired from work as usual. I was quite overwhelmed earlier though, I had a bunch of different things I had to do at work and everyone was coming up needing tags at the same time. It made the day go by pretty fast though, Tuesdays usually go by slow.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back