Honestly folks, How many tokers we got out there???

Users who are viewing this thread

Bossman351

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I will admit I have a tendency to indulge in a little puffpuff on the weekends. :D <<<<Thays me cheezin right about now. Damn I gots da munchies!!!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

MineralGreyGT02

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Bossman351 said:
I will admit I have a tendency to indulge in a little puffpuff on the weekends. :D <<<<Thays me cheezin right about now. Damn I gots da munchies!!!

I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of any smoking material either legal or illegal in my possesion at any time... :D :D :D :D :D

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
haha.. I use to, but havent since i had kids. :) Drinking does the trick just fine... speaking of that.. I want a smirdof... :)

Bossman351

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well, all through highschool, I did it maybe 5-10 times tops. Then here about 2 years ago I transfered departments at work and ended up working with an old highschool buddy. He never quit smoking and he kind of reintroduced me to it. Ive been smoking on the weekends and ocasionally during the week every since then.

sp3nis

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
GTron said:
I'm a stick in the mud. Never have, never will. Not worth losing my job over.

whats your job? if you dont mind me asking. i dont some stupid shit drunk, so ya count me in. plus im in college who hasnt

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
04ShakinSteed said:
:agree Never done it, never will. We are taking about the weed, right?*grabs another Yuengling*
:agree im proud of the fact i never once tried it. it never interested me. i have a few people in my family that are some what into weed. i have friends that at one time very much into that stuff and alot of other stuff. some of them are still into it. buti choose not to be around it. does this make me better than every one thats did it. nope. just my .02

Jugador

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
:booze = :tard

weed.gif
= :cool

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
04ShakinSteed said:
Good man Haus!

I tried it but i have bad nerves havent used it again .... But it did relax my nerves and relieve the stress only reason i would us it again .....

Jugador

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
thats the whole point of it! kick back, smoke a j, chill out. i dont know, maybe its just me but i like how much more it makes me think about stuff without even trying. its like going on autopilot. you naysayers should really try it out...

Bossman351

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Hey Haus, I respect you for that. I dont regret ever smoking though. If it were legal I would be a total pothead. I like it better than drinking because I dont et the headache, indigestion, naciousness or any of the other symptoms that go with a good drunk. I will say that I like being drunk I just dont like the side effects that I mentioned.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back