• No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
Where ever you are, I will urge you to get yourself into a Nigerian restaurant an have a taste of any Nigerian dish that they have as it is one of the best you will ever taste. We have a lot of good and healthy foods in the country with the likes of jollof rice the most popular and then there is pounded yam and egusi soup or you could have fufu and egusi soup, there are several types of dishes in Nigeria. Which ever Nigerian food you get to order for be sure to know that it has a high tendency of being spicy and you will still get to enjoy it a lot.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
I have never tasted Nigerian foods. Probably I have not come across the foods in my locality cause I have never been to Nigeria before.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
I have never tasted Nigerian foods. Probably I have not come across the foods in my locality cause I have never been to Nigeria before.
I would like to know where you come from as there is certainly going to be a Nigerian restaurant around the corner that you can step into and order for any Nigerian food and you can ask for their recommendations too if you want which they will be glad to serve you especially if you are there for your first taste of Nigerian greatness.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
I never have but will be nice one day. Always loved to try different cuisines
and if something easy and can find the ingredient's i do not mind cooking some dishes too

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
I never have but will be nice one day. Always loved to try different cuisines
and if something easy and can find the ingredient's i do not mind cooking some dishes too
If you have a taste of Nigerian cuisine, you will surely love it and wouldn't want to miss it for anything else to be honest with you as it is very rich in nutrients and very healthy.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
If you have a taste of Nigerian cuisine, you will surely love it and wouldn't want to miss it for anything else to be honest with you as it is very rich in nutrients and very healthy.
I am sure i will like some dishes every country have something we will like

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back