Happy

Users who are viewing this thread

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
This post nothing special, just very happy my hairdresser is back after maternity leave.... and she had a baby girl (she have another two kids)
and am so glad .The other hairdresser changed the colour of the foils and didn't look good as you can not put them the same way as straight hair....
and last time the hair cut was :mad: not many people can cut or understand curly hair.
Today i had back my old hairdresser and she started to fix my hair .here two pictures got them quick so not the best ...

just the hair not feeling comfortable after a bad flu to post my face

Last edited:
    Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…you’ve got gorgeous hair, Astria….🩷…I’m glad that you’ve got your lady back who knows your hair…(…congratulations to her on her baby girl….🩷..)…

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
…you’ve got gorgeous hair, Astria….🩷…I’m glad that you’ve got your lady back who knows your hair…(…congratulations to her on her baby girl….🩷..)…
Thanks Ammi i hate my hair but always we don't like what we got
just a stupid thread here but that's the only thing i do for me

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,348.50z
I've always loved your curls. So pretty! It's great when you find someone you can trust with your hair.

When I moved to New England, I would wait until I visited home again to get my hair cut. Then COVID hit and I went almost 2 years without a hair cut, so I had to finally find a stylist up here.

Pixel

Reaction score
Tokenz
249.06z
Take it!

Attachments

• A picture of a person with beautiful curly hair getting a haircut from a stylist they trust. (1).jpg
    A picture of a person with beautiful curly hair getting a haircut from a stylist they trust. (1).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
I've always loved your curls. So pretty! It's great when you find someone you can trust with your hair.

When I moved to New England, I would wait until I visited home again to get my hair cut. Then COVID hit and I went almost 2 years without a hair cut, so I had to finally find a stylist up here.
wow almost two years i could never wait that long
but you are right it is important to trust the hairdresser. I got my hair destroyed more then ones in the past, and one time was the worsted been burn a lot lol had to use a wig lucky i still have hair 🥳but not the same as it used too

78,865Threads
2,185,201Messages
4,953Members
Back