Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

sp3nis

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
sp3nis, user name for xbox i used to play most nights, and kicked ass but Counter Strike Source is the shit. :cool

2k1gt

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I play quite a bit. I dont have xbox live but every one of my friends does. Its starting to get old now though. Anyone else play so much that they just kind of get sick of it?

sp3nis

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Haha! :D ya i know. I was all about FFA in that battle ground map, when i played. But now Aliate got me into CSS and i havent played halo2 in forever!!
Also my xbox is a little jacked, the power drops on it for no reason. I need to buy a new one.

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
you guys play on XBOX Live?? we have a team here, but we are poor and we hate microsoft and think we already gave them enough money for the damn console so we have XBC, if you are ever on that let me know, and I'll fuck you up. :rock

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
vshayes said:
saleen, that made NO sense. lol
What I'm trying to say is that we cannot afford XBOX live, so we have XBC which is basically a free version of XBOX live except it is a little glitchy, and they don't have rankings. It is a free download known as XB Connect, you plug the XBOX into your computer and the compter to the Hub and you can play through your computer over the internet! If we ever get Live I will play you guys though.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back