Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

hhayes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
exactly, because your eating habits have drastically changed. but i hear mori's has great rice! :)

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
As much as losing weight is important for you (I personally don't see why...), this still isn't the right way to go about it. Although I understand why you're not eating. :(

Mrs Behavin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.55z
As much as losing weight is important for you (I personally don't see why...), this still isn't the right way to go about it. Although I understand why you're not eating. :(

:withstupid: But I know EXACTLY what you mean. Been there before. And eating is the last thing on your mind.

Bagel

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i totally understand broken heart makes you
stop doing alot of things all these broken heart threads make me want to hunt you down and hug you till you pass out

Mrs Behavin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.55z
Why cant all us girls who are hurting right now just come together and have a drink fest or cry fest? I think it would make us all feel a little better

Homer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
come on over to my house for a lobster fest i've got 12 in the pot right now and i'll buy the rum to :jk: just though i'd give you someone to yell at.:D keep it up V.

Homer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
life sucks i just got muged 3 of my grandmonsters they just got dropped off and wouldn't you know it they love lobster and boy are they having a great time , and pop is crying:(

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back