Government employees falsely claiming to own bank account of private citizen

Users who are viewing this thread

timewo

Reaction score
Tokenz
215.73z
In some countries, the well paid government employees are falsely claiming to own the paypal, bank account, domains of a private citizen, to get a monthly government salary, at the expense of the private citizen. To cover up the financial fraud, government slavery, the private citizen, domain investor is viciously slandered by the government agencies, employees, tech and internet companies.
What is the best way for the private citizen to end the criminal defamation, financial fraud of government agencies making fake claims about their lazy greedy cheater employees who have no online income, no domain investment, yet are making fake claims since 2010 using stolen data , and getting monthly government salaries at the expense of the private citizen making a loss.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

misha

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,114.54z
I don't know whats wrong with the government here in our country also some banks are shutting down or migrating to another bank

timewo

Reaction score
Tokenz
215.73z
In this case it is a case of corruption taking advantage of inefficiency of government agencies, that the government cannot detect the fraud of its well paid liar high status employees

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
It does not happen in my country. Our government does not participate in people's small businesses online except in cryptocurrency where people must pay taxes.

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
It does not happen in my country. Our government does not participate in people's small businesses online except in cryptocurrency where people must pay taxes.
In my country there is no something like that. The government are however involved in the money laundering by other means.

Alien Allen

Froggy the Prick
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,206.36z
Hate to say it but countries like yours are so corrupt there is no easy answer. If you have legitimate elections then the problem is in the mirror. Not you but in general. If the elections are corrupt then I have no solution. Probably would take an uprising/civil war

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back