Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Joey

Cum On Everybody
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I find it unique, its different from what high street shops brandish as being 'Current Fashion'. Although I personally dont like Goth's fashion sense I would never judge them on it, nor would I look the other way if I saw a Goth :) I'm open minded.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I Love the boots. I have a great pair that I wore to download festival last year. 5 inches high at the back and 2.5inches at the front. I'll post a picture when I have proper Internet and not posting from a phone lol

I also have some corsets and goth skirts and tartan jeans but they aren't every day wear lol

skyblue

KEEP THE FAITH
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.34z
anyway,back to the fashion

i'm all for kids expressing themselves,i mean i did in the 70's when punk was new and fresh.....but i do think its time the goth thing died down a bit,alongside that watered down commercial r'n'b rubbish its stifling new talent.in that theres few new original sounding acts coming through...when was the last time you heard a young new rock,rap or punk act emerge?

Joey

Cum On Everybody
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I could see myself dating a cute little gothic/emo girl :) cause you can be sure their personality will be interesting based on their unique dress sense!

jassilem

Peek-a-Boo
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think the boots are amazing..

My cousin hand sews all her corsets to suit her petite frame... The stuff she wears is beautiful!

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I've always wanted to make my own corsets. I've made a gothic Lolita type dress before which looked nice. I was 15 when i made it so it doesn't fit anymore and I gave it to a friend who liked it and is still petite enough to fit in it lol

StripedCat

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I like Goth fashion, but tend to prefer the Industrial Goth style (Or whatever you'd call it). I used to wear in that way for a long time. ...now I'm old and do not wear it anymore. *sighs*grins*

I still own two pairs of these boots. At least in winters I sometimes wear them. They're so useful when it's wet, muddy, or when it's icy with deep snow. You'll never get wet feet even when walking through ankle deep puddles. :D

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z

i'm all for kids expressing themselves,i mean i did in the 70's when punk was new and fresh.....but i do think its time the goth thing died down a bit,alongside that watered down commercial r'n'b rubbish its stifling new talent.in that theres few new original sounding acts coming through...when was the last time you heard a young new rock,rap or punk act emerge?
theres quality soul music out there that isnt played on commercial radio stations.

Kyle B

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

I personally think it is dying own. I hardly see any people dressed up in gothic attire these days. If I remember correctly, it was a lot more popular about maybe 5 years ago or so. Maybe it's still popular in the high schools or just doesn't have the same look it once did.

skyblue

KEEP THE FAITH
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.34z
theres quality soul music out there that isnt played on commercial radio stations.

thats exactly my point, its being held back because the likes of rihanna and co have a stranglehold on the market with the rubbish they're touting

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back