Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I really like Zhang Wei Ping's dress, but with almost everything else I wasn't exactly impressed. None of it looked that amazing.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
So many are so boring or frumpy looking. Natalie Portman just looked like she'd wrapped herself up in a duvet cover.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
Nicole kidman and Angelina jolie take the cake for having the nicest gowns i think. Really beautiful both of them.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I'm undecided about Nicole Kidman's dress. The first time I saw it I thought it looked terrible, really fussy, but the more I've seen it, the more it's grown on me. It's fantastic for her body shape.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
I hate the way Lea Michelle has tried to make herself over-the-top sexy. That gown looks like it belongs on a stripper in Vegas!!!

The picture on that site looks better...the one on Fox News made Angelina look extremely pale and washed out. I still don't like her dress, though.

And what the fuck is up w/ Kelly Osborne's hair???

I have no idea who Zhang Wei Ping is, but I like the dress.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Mila Kunis & Emma Stone FTW... Dresses with a deep v like the Charlize Theron is wearing need a woman with more cleavage for it to look good. IMO

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
Psssssh...Charlize could wear a potato sack and put 99% of the women in the world to shame. That bitch is fucking GORGEOUS!!!

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Emma Stone looks beautiful. I do like Nicole Kidman's dress.
Angelina Jolie looks like a wax figure of herself lol.
Where Mila Kunis is usually impeccable, that dress makes her boobs look saggy :s

There are so many ugly dresses there. Half of them look cheap and the other half aren't stylish. Hm.
I'm really not liking the stuffy mothball look on a lot of these, and I'm really into Victorian, romantic looks. These just look stuffy. I hate architecture in dresses, like Kelly Osbourne's dress, and I hate harsh metalics like Lea Michelle's and Madonna's.

Oh and I hate mermaid skirts, aren't I a negative nancy lol!

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I don't really like mermaid skirts. I think they rarely work and usually end up just looking.... wrong.

I don't know what on earth is going on with Kelly Osbourne's hair either Natasha. It looks so bad.

Aeval

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
Psssssh...Charlize could wear a potato sack and put 99% of the women in the world to shame. That bitch is fucking GORGEOUS!!!

I agree! I was going to make a similar comment...I think she is one of THE most beautiful women out there, hands down. She's been a favorite of mine for a long, long time.

Aeval

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I think Kate Beckinsale looks great, and I don't say that often, for some reason I usually don't find her too attractive.

Nicole Kidman....hmmm....not sure....she's looking more and more fake as the years go on and I think she's trying to be too "country" with that dress, "Rhinestone Cowboy" came to mind when I saw it first.

WTF was Jessica Beil thinking????

Stacy Keibler stole the show, as far as dresses go, imo.

Madonna better stay in her wax museum and stop venturing out....I think Elton John summed her up nicely.

I'm on the fence with Nicole Richie's dress...I think I like it.

That E! star one that changed twice must have one helluva hicky on her neck, it's the only explanation I can think of that would warrant donning those 2 dresses.

I liked Katherine MacPhee's dress...one of the nicer ones for sure.

Overall I think the style of the 2012 GG's was a flop.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
That E! star one that changed twice must have one helluva hicky on her neck, it's the only explanation I can think of that would warrant donning those 2 dresses.

She recently had a double mastectomy and I believe corrective surgery, so it was probably pretty hard for her to find a dress that would cover all of that. These were ugly choices though :(

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
She recently had a double mastectomy and I believe corrective surgery, so it was probably pretty hard for her to find a dress that would cover all of that. These were ugly choices though :(

:-o I did not know that! Probably because I no longer have the E! channel and she just is not a big star over here. I feel a little bad now for saying her dresses are awful :(

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
:-o I did not know that! Probably because I no longer have the E! channel and she just is not a big star over here. I feel a little bad now for saying her dresses are awful :(

I've not always enjoyed her fashion sense. I feel horrible for what she's been through, miscarrying and having trouble getting pregnant, now this. Don't feel bad to have said that, you didn't know!

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I've not always enjoyed her fashion sense. I feel horrible for what she's been through, miscarrying and having trouble getting pregnant, now this. Don't feel bad to have said that, you didn't know!

Yes she's had a lot of knocks. I hope she gets back on her feet soon.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back