Get ready ladies and gents.

Users who are viewing this thread

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've asked our gracious admins if I could do the football pool this year, and (well Veronica has) they've agreed that it won't be a problem. So expect some fun picking this year... and I don't mean just out of your nose! :D

Mine won't be as elaborate as Breath made it, but stats will be done and rep prizes will be given out the same as last year. In addition, I will give out a number of tokenz from my personal stash to each weeks winner! :willy_nilly:

As soon as our awesome admins establish my 'powers', I will get things up and running. This is open to EVERYONE, whether you know too fucking much about the NFL like Donnie, or know nothing about it like Peter... come join in and try your luck for rep and tokenz.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
k.......but I am warning you and everyone else......I will not pick against Tom Brady..no sir.....

haley4.jpg

We will be back on top 2/1/2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chieftan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Your compassion for him is your weakness my friend. ..............................Just kidding, just wanted to sound cool.

Laura

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Lol Soz Bit Giddy!! Llllllllloooooooolllll

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
J
E
T
S

Jets Jets Jets!!!!
S..........
U................
C..................
K........................
S-U-C-K!!!!!!
(and I have a wife who is from Wisconsin...........lol)

it will be an interesting year in the AFC east..to say the least.............lol

Chieftan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
sorry those Jedi mind tricks do nothing for me.....lol

:24::24::24:

you WILL root for the Chiefs, you weakminded paddyone.:hey

redir

Rusteh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
There are alot of interesting stories this year in the NFL, and not just about Brett moving to Jersey.

Jeff Garcia takes the bucs to the playoffs and has to fight to BARELY keep his job?

Can the pats get better as they get older?

Can the tuna help the dolphins without calling the plays?

Can the seahawks make Holmgren's last year a successful one?

there are alot more stories out there which makes this a pretty interesting year in my mind.

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
woot. i love this time of year. now that we got tokenz. the cost to play should be 100 tokenz. put that into a bank and who ever wins that week gets the jackpot along with the other tokenz you will win.

just a thought

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
There are alot of interesting stories this year in the NFL, and not just about Brett moving to Jersey.

Jeff Garcia takes the bucs to the playoffs and has to fight to BARELY keep his job?

Can the pats get better as they get older?

Can the tuna help the dolphins without calling the plays?

Can the seahawks make Holmgren's last year a successful one?

there are alot more stories out there which makes this a pretty interesting year in my mind.

announcer boy voice...........
tune in tomorrow when the NFL realized they are one jock short of a full deck..........

:D:D:D:D

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back