funky pong

Users who are viewing this thread

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
IS anyone as addicted to me?? I get so DAMN CLOSE and then the ball loses control!!!! My highest was 18.. yourwelcome for whoever wins the jackpot... I jacked it up about 250 tokens in the last hour!!! LOL

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

GTron

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've been on that one a lot too. Many tokens there from my pot. :booze

I get to about 8 and then all hell breaks loose.

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
took me forever and all i got was 23. i would like to know how saleen got 1100 bounces or something close to that. :fu

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
2001_Saleen said:
I just got 1110 :eek:wned how many tokens is that??
the jack pot wasnt that big. but i dont think anyone will beat that. this will probally be the biggest jack pot of all.

mdvaldosta

Reaction score
Tokenz
20.04z
After some research I've learned:
Funky Pong is not fixed. If you play on a macintosh, there is a center point were you dont have to wait 10 bounces. Sorry to spoil everyones fun, but I was hoping the admins could take me off the high score list for that.
and I also learned Saleen is playing from a macintosh...

Basically... the code in funk pong makesthe ball bounce down slightly after the 3rd bounce and to the right slightly after the 10th bounce... on a macintosh this code doesnt work... Im sure you've had many times playing where the ball started in the center then drifted away... well imagine it never drifting away...

Unfortunately, because of this I have no choice but to remove one of our most popular games...

mdvaldosta

Reaction score
Tokenz
20.04z
no, because he can do it again and so can anyone with a mac (how few there may be). the integrity of the game has been compromised.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back