Participant count
    Participants list

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I have another suggestion...a better giggle/laughing smilie! The one we have just looks like a little piglet. :giggle:

:D

griz bear

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Hey Guys,

Maybe Aries could help you select some better smilies. She seems to have the eye for that kind of thing :thumbup:

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
Any plans to add the forum to Forum Runner? It was there previously and still shows up, but I only get a parse error when I try to access it.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Tapatalk works in the meantime...I got mine from the amazon app store for free no cc crap cloating on the net

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk 2

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
Tapatalk works in the meantime...I got mine from the amazon app store for free no cc crap cloating on the net

I've never tried Tapatalk, but V and Darrell used to use it and when I mentioned Forum Runner and they tried it, they immediately deleted Tapatalk. ;) I'm not on enough for it to really matter, but I was just wondering.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
I hope you guys do know that XenForo is mobile compatible. Meaning you can go to your browser and still see the forum with no problem!
I, personally, am aware...but I prefer having an app like ForumRunner to access from. Just a personal preference. *shrugs*

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,041.43z
I, personally, am aware...but I prefer having an app like ForumRunner to access from. Just a personal preference. *shrugs*
Ahh ok. Actually taking a look at it, I do believe the social share buttons break the responsiveness on mobile devices. xD

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I hope you guys do know that XenForo is mobile compatible. Meaning you can go to your browser and still see the forum with no problem!
Works OK with my stock Samsung browser..6.3 inch screen..with most phones the screen is to small though and very difficult to use.
Many browsers break up the layout pretty bad and are very difficult to use.

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk 2

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back