Food Taxi Logo

Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
This guy wants to start up a food delivery service. I created a logo design for him. Not approved yet but thought I'd show you all...

foodtaxi.jpg

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
good work...

You need to think about the final size this logo will be printed.
the small text inside the cart may not come out properly if lets say he wants it printed in a business card.

now if you are talking about a large decal on the side of a car, billboard, window or door, then it should be OK.

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I've got to ask, when you do work for customers like this, do you ask the customers permission to post the work on a public internet forum?

Think it looks nice by the way.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
good work...

You need to think about the final size this logo will be printed.
the small text inside the cart may not come out properly if lets say he wants it printed in a business card.

now if you are talking about a large decal on the side of a car, billboard, window or door, then it should be OK.

the final product is bigger...

retro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I despise the font you used for "wtvl"... it's confusing, because people are going to look at it and try to decipher what the hell it says, and then be confused as to whether or not they're reading it right or not.

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
Now that you guys mentioned that...

I would say it is a good idea to avoid any sort of cursive font (especially beveled ones) unless each letter is well defined on its own, it serves a purpose for the customer's identify or the customer demands it.

Still, the design is cool... i dig it

RazKnows

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Honestly it's ok, could be better I do like the fork and spoon symbols in the word food. That's pretty cool never seen that done.

Loyal

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I like the logo it's cool. But do you think black and white will work and be attractive enough? Why not yellow and black the cab or other bright colors. I do agree with others about the Font used for that abv.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back