Food Finds!

Users who are viewing this thread

BreakfastSurreal

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.38z
These are some products I have picked up at the store that are healthy and that I LOVE.

Nature's Own Double Fiber Wheat Bread
wheatDoubleFiber.jpg

Just had it this morning and I LOVE it! It isn't dry like a lot of the super healthy wheat bread, and there isn't like 10 million grains inside it giving it a weird texture. It tastes just like regular old wheat bread... but here are the nutrition facts...
Calories: 40
Fat: 1
Carbs: 10
Fiber: 5

Laughing Cow Brand Cheese

I got both of these at the store last night...both are VERY good and will now be my substitute for regular cheese. I eat WAY too much cheese, and I'm going to cut back..and any time I want some I'm going to grab one of these...either a wedge of spreadable creamy swiss or these cheese and baguettes packs...they look and taste similar to handy snacks! :)

wedges_cheese.jpg

calories: 75
Fat: 4.5
Carbs: 5
Fiber: 0

Gourmet_cheese.jpg

Calories: 50
Fat: 4
Carbs: 1
Fiber: 0

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

BreakfastSurreal

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.38z
i was shocked with how good it tastes! I have tried the 7 grain whole wheat, and all the other kinds and they are so dry and almost crunchy from all the grains in them. I LOVE this stuff now, and I swear by it now. This sounds gross..but between lunch and breakfast, I had 15g of fiber, and....well. I showed...in the bathroom. lol.

White2000GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Oh I can't wait to get back to the States and actually have a variety of breads to choose from. Here in Spain we have Bimbo bread... *snickers*

Jersey

Mrs. Dontchaknow
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.11z
anyone ever had almond butter? i get it at the whole foods near me-- it tastes reaaaaaaally good and is better for you than peanut butter...
i dont think its actually healthy per se, but definitely less bad for you!

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back