Flirting

Users who are viewing this thread

Keight

Reaction score
Tokenz
175.38z
Yuppers the good old green eyed monster, Does it affect you?

are you the type to get overly jealous over something harmless?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

wednesday

Reaction score
Tokenz
6.71z
I used to get really jello...now i like to join in..hey the more the merrier right?
Flirting is harmless.....though sometimes people can take things a lil too far and it could be considered dis-respectful.
Omg im waffling, ill come back when ive not got my bed head on.

Keight

Reaction score
Tokenz
175.38z
Im not a jealous person either, however sometimes if i care for someone too much it tend to rear its ugly head, i feel things that make me want to hurt people.... normally im good with flirting of all kind

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
i can be to a degree but not outrageously jealous.

I def. dont get pissed off and Jealous online tho. thats just ridiculous. :p

SouthOfHeaven

Dexxx's Wet Dream
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
its not always ridiculous.. i've known people ( family sadly) that have let marriages fall into shambles for "online" romances

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
thats sad and unfortunate

but thats not what i meant. i thought this had to do with Jealousy of Flirting

not someone in real life getting jealous over a lover or what ever talking to someone online and getting feelings.

But someone getting Jealous cause someone is flirting with someone online. like youre online, and see someone else flirting with that person

Covey

OTz's Sexy Bitch
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I use to be jealous....but now nahhh.... Its the trust factor. The times when i was jealous i had no reason to be.......the time when i wasnt... i should have, cause he ended up cheating and THAT knocked me straight off my feet :(. So now..... jealousy=to freaking much energy.

Now, Kieght if you would just stop flirting with everyone i wouldnt have to be tested every single day !!! I give, and I give.... *breaks down crying*

:24::24::D

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i am not a jealous person, i guess because i am very flirty. however this tends to get me in hot water with fuzz, who is very jealous

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
If you have a sig other and they're flirting with someone i think a man has every right to be jealous and a bit pissed.

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
If you have a sig other and they're flirting with someone i think a man has every right to be jealous and a bit pissed.

ok but what if the person was like that when you met them and one of the things you liked about them. also what if its just harmless flirting?

Butterfly

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

Mine doesn't get jealous or pissed off... he gets turned on :24:
But that's because we're 'different':willy_nilly:

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back