Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Good lord, you'd have to have a gun to my head to get me to wear those things. Reminds me of the ugly 90s shoes with the rubber stack soles we wore.

This 70's look can stay in the 70s :p

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Good lord, you'd have to have a gun to my head to get me to wear those things. Reminds me of the ugly 90s shoes with the rubber stack soles we wore.

This 70's look can stay in the 70s :p

On the 90s Theme, they really do look like the type of shoes Baby Spice wore when she was in the Spice Girls.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
plataformas_Tech.jpg
images
images
images

MoonOwl

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Perhaps it's time to try to unload these shoes I've held on to since the 6th grade? :24:

Size 8. The blue is suede and the rest is leather. I wonder if there are PepsiFanatics out there?

bluesuede.jpg

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Perhaps it's time to try to unload these shoes I've held on to since the 6th grade? :24:

Size 8. The blue is suede and the rest is leather. I wonder if there are PepsiFanatics out there?

bluesuede.jpg

Wow those are in good shape! I have brand new shoes more banged up than those :24:

acctnt shan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't like those shoes... in fact, I don't think I'd wear a single pair that's been posted in this thread.

Those Pepsi shoes remind me of the Step-Ups or whatever they're called sneakers... :p

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
dont look good at all

ok a little as some of the flat shoes are so thin you can feel anything you step on so a little thicker soles nice, but i think this are too much

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back