Fishermen

Users who are viewing this thread

Homer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
any fishermen around here, i fish for just about everything in salt water and fresh Bass to Trout to Tuna, mostly the east cost from Lake Ontario to South Florida. :D

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

BaggedSplash

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i like to go fishing although i havent been in awhile. i fresh water fish. usually i go for bass or catfish when i fish. occasionally i will fish for bluegills...lol.

anywho, fishing is SOO relaxing. i need to go sometime...

StangMang

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Big angler here :D

I've been fishing for as long as i can remember....my favorite fishing is trout fishing, but lately i've been striper fishing and soon will be Blue fish fishing alot more

Me and my buddy go fresh water fishing ALOT and know just about every pond/lake within 20 mile radius of our houses

Blackwater_GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I fish but not a whole lot right now. To busy with the new job and a FUBAR home I live in. Theres a few good placesd to fish here.

Homer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: RE: Fishermen

StangMang said:

I've been fishing for as long as i can remember....my favorite fishing is trout fishing, but lately i've been striper fishing and soon will be Blue fish fishing alot more

Me and my buddy go fresh water fishing ALOT and know just about every pond/lake within 20 mile radius of our houses
where do you fish , i'm fishing alot of big Striped Bass and Bluefish around sandy hook NJ that where i got Bacon started some great spots around here, if anyone is ever around and wants to go let me or Bacon know and i'd be glad to show you around and take you out. :wink

StangMang

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Re: RE: Fishermen

Homer said:
StangMang said:

where do you fish , i'm fishing alot of big Striped Bass and Bluefish around sandy hook NJ that where i got Bacon started some great spots around here, if anyone is ever around and wants to go let me or Bacon know and i'd be glad to show you around and take you out. :wink

I go Trout fishing alot in NH...I live in Pembroke MA and go to Green Harbor for salt water fishing :D

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back